Job Title: Pianist
Supervisor: JCC Cultural Arts Director
Work Schedule: To be determined in conjunction with supervisor. Monday: 430-830pm; Tuesday: 430-530pm, Wednesday: 915-1045am. Varies during recitals.
Primary Purpose of Job
Responsible for accompanying dance classes.
- Must have extensive musical training and experience in a variety of musical styles, required.
- Read, write and edit musical notations quickly and correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Available to work entire season (fall through spring)
- Establish and maintain productive relations and positive attitude with others
- Work independently and complete tasks on time
- Motivate participants and communicate effectively
- Clean up work area when classes are completed
Physical Requirements: This position requires that the person be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Customer Service Statement: The Pianist shares in the JCC’s commitment to provide excellent customer service to its members. He/she should be professional in all of his/her relationships with members and guests. He/she should take the time to learn the names of as many individuals as possible and to make sure that individual members are pleased with the services and programs provided by the JCC.
The Jewish Community Center has been a big part of Omaha for more than eight decades! We opened our doors in 1925, and still today, continue to serve everyone in the community with our state-of-the-art facilities, outstanding programs and dedicated staff.
We're so glad that so many members of our Omaha community participate in JCC programs. On any one day at the "J" you can see the full range of activities for children as young as 6 weeks old to seniors in their 90's still keeping active and fit.
Compare us to anybody in town. We’re confident you’ll want to be part of a place where you can enjoy our staff, other members, and our exceptional facilities and programs.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)